Are Masters students eligible?

If you teach, perform research, or are otherwise employed by the university, you may be eligible for union representation. It is our intention to build a broad and diverse bargaining unit, and when it comes time to negotiate the particulars of that unit (see above, What does the collective bargaining process look like?), we will insist on the inclusion of masters students who teach or perform research.