Join more than half of all Princeton grads and sign your union card today!
Join our movement for a better Princeton for all grad students. Sign a union card to show support for our grad worker union. Let’s take the first step toward officially bargaining for ourselves.
We are fighting for recognition as a labor union by Princeton, so that we can represent graduate workers, build solidarity, and negotiate with the University to improve working conditions for everyone. Here’s what we’re fighting for.
- Fair and effective cross-campus grievance procedures
- Improved support for international students
- Comprehensive, inclusive and funded healthcare and childcare
- Affordable housing guaranteed through graduation
- Guaranteed cost of living adjustments and contingency funding
- Fair, clear and safe work standards
What can we win?
What benefits can we get from negotiating a contract as a union? Read what other unions have been able to win.
The Path to a Union
By signing a union card, you are helping us all take the first step towards building a union. But what comes after? Read below for more information.
PGSU has always been run by graduate students, for graduate students. See below why grad workers support forming a union!
Join the mailing list!
Are you interested in hearing more from us? Join the mailing list to receive updates.